7.19.2011

Kitty Cat Celebration


Let me preface this by saying I think cats are creepy. They have weird long talon nails, weird eyes and creep-like tendencies. Aside from all of that, put a collar and some confetti around them and I will begin to warm up to the idea of thinking they're cute. This spoiled kitty was thrown an elaborate party for its birthday. I don't want him, but I want the owners so they can celebrate my everyday of life with cake, balloons and flowers. I am up at 4:00 in the morning being a manic mess, going on a blogging rampage. Tonight I have my Groundlings class and cannot wait for the adventure. Hope everyone is having a great day. If you're interested, you can shop the party favors here on Etsy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...