7.10.2011

New Start

I decided to revamp my blog and start with some fresh ideas and post regularly to express my concepts for my standup, inspirations and overall doings. I moved to Los Angeles almost a year ago, and life is definitely more hectic out here than in good ol' Carolina.
I would like to judge the woman next to me in Starbucks photoshopping pictures of a baby into an angel, but I am currently Googling pictures of baby dogs. I must say though, you would NEVER see this woman in North Carolina, because there, it would've already been professionally done at K-Mart.

2 comments:

  1. No photo shopping involved. K-Mart keeps marabou angel wings on hand for just such pictures.
    -Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do- I know this because my friends and I took pictures one summer using those exact wings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...