8.08.2011

Hot Cheetos & High Waisted Shorts

1. Urban Outfitters School Satchel: My southern mother always told me the only way to buy bags, shoes or belts is if they're leather. I alway abide by her rule, but when you're pinching pennies sometimes pleather is gonna have to to the trick. 
2. Anthropologie Gingham button up: I've been wearing my blue J. Crew one a lot with a maxi skirt and hoop earrings to balance out the cuteness, but I like this green one for fall. 
3. Number Two Pencils: I usually write with pens, but when they sell these bad boys for a quarter at Target I can't resist. 
4. The Artists Way by Julia Cameron: Besides my Buddhist journey, I've also started this one. Every morning you write three, free thought pages in a journal. It frees your mind and also lets you process your dreams. 
5. I'd Rather Be Sleeping print: Sums up my laziness in a cute, whimsical print. 
6. Leopard Skinny Belt: When fall comes, I love mixing prints: especially animal and plaid. This belt would look awesome with some high waisted shorts and a blouse. 
7. High Waisted Shorts: Cheap and universally flattering. Add a cardigan and some wedges and you're good to go! 
8. Anthropologie Blouse: I love this print! 'Nough said. 
9. Vanilla Coke: Perfect with those hot Cheetos, or just on a warm day. I shouldn't drink soda, but if I am, it's gonna be that. 
10. Essie in Palmetto Green: Perfect for fall on toes and fingers. 
11. Journaling: Besides the cheap pencils, Target sells the cutest school supplies. I'm not in school but I still buy them. Too good to pass up. 
12. Hot Cheetos: My best friend turned me onto them but they're only good with a coke or some other sweet drink. Super trashy, but I will buy them once in a while when I'm binge eating, feeling really good about myself to just wanna lay awake with heartburn. 
13. Corinne Bailey Rae's "The Love EP:" Some cute covers and an original. I love her version of Prince's, "I Wanna Be Your Lover."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...