8.02.2011

What Will You Do Today...



I've lived in LA for a year now, and looking back there are so many things I did and didn't do. I was able to score a job, take classes, do standup, do some sketches, make friends and make some mistakes. I wanted to quit my day job months ago and was unsuccessful in doing so, so in the next couple of months I have decided to put all of my efforts in finding a legitimate job. So many people have told me that because I have a degree in theatre it will be hard finding a job. Perhaps, but I'm only allowing positive energy into my search. And perhaps the people that are saying that are bitter because they got a degree in business and are still unemployed. Regardless, a year from now, I'll have a satisfying job, maintained friendships, a growing career and happy heart. What do you to inspire your goals?

Poppytalk Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...