10.26.2011

1. I didn't really catch the stacked gold jewelry trend until recently when I got a chunky gold watch. I like the juxtaposition of delicate bangles with heavy chains, allowing basics (skinny jeans, turtleneck, etc) some flair. I've always loved big rings, especially on my pointer finger. These would all suffice. 
2. Oxfords: Yeah, I had a pair two years ago when they first became trendy again, and never wore them. I'm willing to give them a go around with tights, full skirts and a sweater. Maybe even those high socks. Zooey Deschanel ain't go nothin on me. 
3. I have been wanting an envelope clutch for the LONGEST TIME and now for fall, leopard seems more than appropriate. American Apparel has some cute ones, but I'm looking for one with a big more pizazz- any suggestions? 
4. Knee High Socks: always a favorite. They're perfect with boots, but I've gotten a little bit more adventurous and worn them with my brown booties. How do you style yours? 
5. I finally need to wear a scarf in LA! I'm WAY too excited about it. Banana Republic always has the best ones, plus the quality of them is superb. 
6. Mac's Ruby Woo Lipstick: Since dying my hair auburn, I've been really into wearing darker makeup. This is my go to red- it stays on all day, is a perfect matte substance and looks great on fair skin. 
7. Jeffery Campbell T Strap Wedges: Kinda pricey, but I think I'm willing to dish out the cash for a pair of these pretties. Dresses, skirts, maybe even cut off jeans if I'm feeling sassy? Super versatile, plus I've heard they're actually kind of comfortable. 
8. Essie Forrest Green Polish: Essie hands down makes the best polish. It lasts, shines and comes in the best shades. As a newfound ginger, I'm embracing green with open arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...