10.11.2011

Making My Week

Last week I snatched a pair of J Brand's "Eve" high-wasted jeans for a pretty little 15 bucks. If you live in LA, check out places like Crossroads and Wasteland for great barely used designer jeans, vintage t's and bags. I sold some clothes and then reimbursed myself with the jeans. I had to have them altered, but I still wear them with my chunky heels, a silk blouse and blown out hair. Using Rachel Zoe, Farrah Fawcett and Jane Birkin as inspirations, this week has been filled with gold jewelry, feathery hair and aviators. I don't have internet at my new apartment yet, so I've been watching a lot of Gossip Girl and Sex and the City (guilty pleasures, no need for judgement). For anyone who is a fan of Winehouse, Adele, or Fitzgerald, check out a pretty little lady, Melody Gardot. She has a great voice, cute style and impeccable song writing ability. As a bonus, let me provide you with some of my favorite picture of Boo the dog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...