11.07.2011

Making My Week

1. Mindy Kaling's Book: can't put it down.. and going to see her this Wednesday!
2. She & Him Christmas Album: on repeat.. is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? 
3/4. Bruno Mars: how have I not noticed how attractive he is? 
5. Turban Hat: I scored one of these a few months ago, and have been wearing it non-stop.. Shameless hipster move on my part... 
6. Smith's Rosebud Salve: along with the cold weather comes unsightly chapped lips- my only salvation.
7. Overpriced Starbucks Holiday Drinks: five bucks for a grande, but I crave them in epic proportions.
8. Chunky Sweater: I'm still looking for the perfect one- suggestions? 
9. Black Opaque Tights: salvaging my shorts from summer by adding these basics is not only thrifty, but adorable. 
10. Pine-Scented Candles: another holiday staple- it's as if I have a tree in my apartment.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...