7.25.2011

I Can't Get Enough


1. Marc By Marc Jacobs Script Ring: chunky enough to wear alone- epsicailly on your pointer finger
2. Sally Hansen Nail Effects: Same thing as professional Minx nails but only for 8 bucks. Stay weary of trashy prints.
3. North Carolina necklace via Nordstrom: Enough said.
4. Seersucker High Waisted Shorts via American Apparel: Perfection in a pretty fabric
5. Voluspa Candle in Ebony & Peach: Sultry, especially when paired with a heating pad and solitaire.
6. Cotton Candy Maker: I should've have to justify this.
7. Hot Tools Curling Iron: Yeah, it gets to 400 degrees, and it's awesome.
8. Michael Kors Leg Shine: Smells great, looks shiny and makes your cellulite semi-disappear.
9. Rice Krispy Treats: Favorite snack, and the blue wrapper looks great peaking out of my purse.
10. Amy Winehouse Frank: I need this on Vinyl. If only it wasn't 35 dollars.
11. Avett Brothers I and Love and You: Also need this on Vinyl. If only I wasn't broke.
12. Benefits Brow Zings: Makes my blonde eyebrows look like I haven't been on meth.
13. Tina Fey's Bossypants: If you're a woman read this. If you're a comedian read this. If you want to feel good about yourself read this then get off your arse.
14. Monin's Gingerbread Syrup: Sorry, peppermint this stuff tastes like graham crackers and cinnamon.
15. Fred Flare's USB Record Player: I want this. If I wasn't broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...