7.28.2011

Making My Week

1. Simon Doonan's book, Eccentric Glamour. Influences include Amy Sedaris, Edie Sedgwick and Debbie Harry. 
2. Sweet Potato Fries. I'm addicted and that's okay, because all I've been wearing lately are my leggings. And sometimes even as pants. 
3. She & Him Volume Two. Zooey is cute and M. Ward is awesome. I prefer Volume One, but In The Sun is a fun, summery track. 
4. My mom bought me this YSL perfume for Christmas and I'm taking advantage of it by ridding of my coffee and sweet potato smell. 
5. Audrey sleep mask. I've been using this all week to pretend I'm glamorous when tossing and turning. And also to hide from my mirrors that are beside my bed. 
6. Jill Scott's new album. Pretty good, but nothing gets better than Volume One. Very produced and more hip-hop. 
7. Starbuckz Iced Coffee with a pump of peppermint. This will have to suffice until they get pumpkin back in. 
8. Horchata. My boyfriend is Mexican and introduced me. I'm really into it because it's not as bad as soda. Probably not. I still drink it. 
9.  Davines shampoo. Worth the extra money. All organic ingredients and it smells like you wanna actually put on real clothes and do your hair. 
10. Dionne Bromfield's new album. Amy Winehouse's protege and niece. Adorable, great sound and amazing voice. 
11. Buddha. Nuf Said. 
12. Benetint. I put this on my lips when I wanna feel sassy. 
13. Leggings. My daily/nightly/morning wear. 
14. Strangers with Candy starring Stephen Colbert, Amy Sedaris and Paul Dinello. I can't get enough and it's all on Netflix instant. Rejoice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...